You can make your contributions to Love Kuching Project through direct funds transfer via internet banking or ATM to our DBS Current Account 027-905975-3
Hard copy receipts will be issued upon request. Please email Elaine at email@example.com to request for a donation receipt with your mailing address.
For veterinary donations, you can opt to visit the vet with us when we bring the animal there to make the payment directly to the vet.
We also accept cat food donations-in-kind – find out how here.
Financial contributions towards Love Kuching Project goes towards 6 main funds. You may specify which cause you wish to contribute to, or make a general donation.
- Operations Fund – includes transport, volunteer welfare, administration, publicity and fundraising
- Sterilisation Fund – sterilisation (TNR) projects of stray cat colonies
- Boarding Fund – food, litter, environment and supplements
- Veterinary Fund – veterinary expenses on rescued cats in our care
- Emergency Response Fund – veterinary and transport expenses for the treatment of stray cats by rescuers in financial difficulty
- Outreach Fund – feline therapy in hospitals and nursing homes, events
We thank all of you for your kind support and generosity, without you, Love Kuching Project would not be as successful as it is today.