Apart from cash donations, if you would like to help us in our work at Ubi Kuching Project, do consider donations in kind in the form of OTC veterinary items. Supplies we use include:
- Oral medications for common ailments such as ‘flu, allergies, fever, diarrhoea
- Deworming paste or tablets for both dogs and cats
- Flea treatments such as Frontline or Revolution for both dogs and cats
- Topical skin medications such as antiseptic powder, antiseptic solution, antiseptic balms such as Nova Soothing Balm or Sulfodene
- Eye and ear medications such saline eye drops or pyrethins-based ear-mite solutions.
- Other veterinary supplies such as syringes, vitamins, herbal supplements, wet wipes, cages for quarantining, etc.
The list above contains products that are available OTC, at veterinary clinics, pharmacies or pet shops. You can also opt to donate leftover medications that belonged to your pet, as long as it is sterile and not past its due date.
If you would like to make a donation in kind in the form of the above supplies, you can drop them off at Angels Pet Shop; you can also opt to call us ahead to find out which supplies we will need more urgently than others. Thank you in advance for your generosity!