A list of items that we either constantly use or are in need, though not urgently, of, for our Love Kuching work.
- Petstages Cozy Calming Mat for newborn orphaned kittens. Update: I learned how to make our own warmed pillows!
- Peepads from Daiso, the small and medium sized ones. Update: One of our donors works in the hospital industry and can order us these pee pads in bulk! Thank you!
- Dematting tool for Helga
- Dettol and toilet-bleach-cleaner for cleaning floors, pens and litter boxes
- Digital camera, because ours has ‘died’ Update: Meng and Rina are giving us their camera! Thank you!
- Wetwipes for grooming kittens and wiping kitty messes. The cheapest best baby wipes we use are Kodomo Baby Wipes from Watsons – $1.95 each, buy 10 get 1 free. Update: Adelia is donating a cache of baby wipes tomorrow! Thank you!
- Lavender essential oil, diffused to calm cats down in the lounge area where they board
- Feliway diffuser refills, a monthly necessity
Do think of shopping for us when you hit the stores!